Breakdown of New FAA data and American UAS Industry Performance Since 2016
Every year the FAA releases its Aerospace Forecast, a report that updates key metrics over the past year while building a forecast for the next 20 years for everything in the US airspace – including U.S Airlines, General Aviation, Commercial Space and UAS.
This report breaks down the major findings for the UAS industry in the FAA Aerospace Forecast and combines data from previous reports to identify growth trends in the consumer and commercial drone markets.
Here’s what you can expect to learn from this free report.
- Size of the American drone market
- Growth trends the commercial and consumer drone markets
- General makeup of the American commercial drone fleet
- Trends in commercial aircraft ownership
- Assessment of industry performance versus expectations