Research report analyses the current state of the commercial UAS industry and the potential impact of proposed FAA regulations.
Redwood City, CA, USA – July 7, 2015 – Drone Analyst today released a report titled “Commercial Drones: Current State of the U.S. Industry” detailing recent innovations, business applications, key ecosystem companies, and market forecasts. It analyzes the business impact and market opportunities that proposed Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) rules have on unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) manufacturers, distributors, service providers, and investors. The report is available for purchase and download here.
The research report answers questions like:
- In what applications and markets are UAS a potential economic game changer?
- What are the proposed FAA rules and what do they mean for businesses?
- Where are the biggest opportunities and challenges for commercial drones?
- What can we expect in the future?
“This report is a great primer for those who want to take advantage of the coming boom in this extremely lucrative industry,” said Colin Snow, CEO and Founder of Drone Analyst. “The report provides fresh information for industry veterans, entrepreneurs and investors, career changers/advancers, and corporate personnel in all industries.”
Tweet this: New research report from @droneanalyst analyses current state of the US commercial #drones industry http://bit.ly/1KHacqc
About Drone Analyst
Drone Analyst is a research and consulting firm supporting all participants in the commercial unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) industry. We provide research-based insights needed to make critical investment decisions with confidence. Our focus is on the needs of three constituents:
- Buyers of UAS technology and services – to help inform their acquisition decisions
- Suppliers and service providers – who need research and insight into buyer needs
- Investors – who need to distinguish technical and market viability
This focus, plus research as a foundation and reach into a community of more than 80,000 business executives and innovators through social media and media partnerships, allows Drone Analyst to deliver a high-value, low-risk method for achieving optimal understanding. For more information, visit http://droneanalyst.com, or connect with Drone Analyst on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/droneanalyst.