In this June 2018 industry report, we provide guidance and industry-specific resources that will help you kick-start your practice. Our goal is to help drone-based service providers and business users maximize the value that drones can bring to operational groups.
What’s in it?
This report consolidates our best insights into the challenges and solutions drones add to inspecting assets that produce and supply energy. We show how drones add value to digital 3-D representation of physical assets and what information companies are gleaning from the data their drones collect.
The paper answers questions like:
– How big is the energy inspection drone market, and who are the major solution providers?
– How are drones used by oil and gas companies, wind and solar farms, and utilities and what challenges must be addressed?
– What do you need to know about regulations, pilot certification, insurance, and training?
– What are the best practices for adopting drones into existing workflows?
Included in the white paper:
- Market Overview with a list of the top vendors
- Explanation of uses and challenges integrating drones into your inspections
- In-depth SWOT analysis drone use in energy
- A getting started guide
- Lessons learned and cautionary tales
- A 25+ link resource list